The MFX-C3680 provides the document power your office has been missing: fast output speed, superior color, flexible scanning, dynamic finishing and unmatched usability that combine to create a document imaging system unlike any you’ve ever seen. Dynamic Document Capture
- Optional duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF) captures color and monochrome documents at up to 160 images-per-minute.
- Optional reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) captures color and monochrome documents at up to 80 images-per-minute.
- Quickly scan to e-mail, FTP, SMB and TWAIN.
- Optional scan to PowerPoint™, PDF/A and User Box for added functionality and convenience.
- Preview scanned documents on the control panel before completing the job.
- Blank page removal reduces the scanning file size by automatically eliminating blank pages during scanning.
- Full color printing at up to 36 pages-per-minute.
- Print 11" x 17" full bleed originals on 12" x 18" paper to preserve margins and crop marks.
- Standard PCL6 and PostScript 3.
- Optional stapling, offset stacking, hole punching and job separator trays.
- Optional tri-folding, a first in this class, to create professional booklets.
- Optional tab printing creates section dividers for binders.
- Carbon printing enables the same page to print from multiple trays using a different colored paper from each tray.
- 9" color touchscreen mirrors the intuitive “touch & swipe” feel of a mobile device.
- Users can reposition and/or delete icons on the screen to create a truly custom experience.
- Control panel tilts (23° to 55°) to increase device accessibility.
- Optional voice guidance system provides audible assistance with machine functions.
- Proximity sensor on the control panel will “wake-up” the machine from sleep mode if it detects motion.
- Paper fuses at lower temperatures to dramatically reduce power consumption, without compromising on quality.
- Optimize Power Consumption mode automatically sets correct on / off / standby status for workdays, weekends and holidays.
- Eco-indicator on control panel enables you to monitor paper, toner and energy usage by user.
- Print / copy preview modes enable you to print a proof copy prior to printing the full job.
- Extensive use of recycled materials has been incorporated into the MFX-C3680.